Sunday, November 30, 2008

Understanding-Cipher

Peace. The Understanding-cipher degree in the knowledge to culture-cipher says "Tell us what and how the devil is made. Ans: The devil is made by the Original people, by grafting and separating the germs. In the black man body there exist two germs, a black germ and a brown germ. Yacub with his law on birth control separated the brown germ from black germ and grafted into white by destroying the black germ. After following this process for 600 years the germ became white was no more original. Also by thinning the original blood the germ became weak and wicked and was no more the same. Thus this is the way Yacub made devil."

This degree hits " home for himself" in many ways..It makes me cee how the "mighty have fallen" all due to ego..Some of the most peace brothers I know are looking at hard times due to separating and grafting..It's wild because at the time right before everything began to shift I could cee what was forthcoming..However, I did not have the discernment then to establish if what I felt was based on emotional investment or right and exact knowledge..I remember being at a Rally and building on how our nation is based on requirement..I told the cipher, if you just want to be a part of something then go join the boy scouts..I was saying this because I saw people becoming really cliquish..and it didn't fit with the family..Granted, you cannot help who you attract to and who you do not, however we must always keep the one common cause at the forefront..Now, this subject was sensitive because I was watching a group of brothers that I had grown up with begin getting into somethings that I did not know them for..Those were my brothers, so I would still strive to keep up with them whenever I could, until I realized who was losing time..After a while, little tidbits of info would begin to leak out..God's getting paid by the dope dealers to keep the corner "clean"(meaning free of any other hustlers)..God's getting shot at or ran over with cars behind said turf wars..Gods getting booked for robbery and rape charges..Gods getting robbed and returned behind dope dealing aspirations..It was disheartening at best..Especially being in our generation and knowing what the effects of living that type of life holds..I still don't understand it..Ego is not logical though..At the time some God's were getting release from jail and when they came amongst maybe the brothers felt they had to gain said God's approval, I don't know truthfully..I still ask myself what was worse, watching my whole family get slaughtered like that or to sense something like that coming and having no real way to prevent it..These Gods were my older brothers, and if anybody knew better it was them..Sheeeit, they taught me to know better..So, in order to make sense of it I gotta take it back to the lessons..They separated themselves, and grafted their ways in actions creating devil.Why? To show and prove God. Now, the ones that are still physically alive have a chance to shine forth still..The one that have been returned have to be gauged by their past actions in order to be named amongst the right and just..Or maybe, they sacrificed themselves as an example of how NOT to live these lessons and now it's on US to show and prove God..As always, one has to draw up their own understanding...I'm still shading mine in..Peace.

***My bad y'all I was rushing and put up the wrong degree..Hence the subsequent correction.My apologies for any miscommunication.P.E.A.C.E.***

No comments: