Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What one hides..

Peace..I have a quote that I created a while back that goes "What a person tries to hide, is what they reveal"..It's simple, right? When somebody doesn't want you to know something they usually tap dance all around the subject creating a makeshift circle that targets the actual truth they are attempting to conceal..For example, I know someone who is a pretty hard-working individual, who was holding down a couple gigs at one time to make ends meet because he and his spouse weren't comfortable with enrolling their newborn into a care program just yet..The spouse was a stay-at-home for the most part, while hustling up funds here and there between part-time jobs. The husband paid the bulk of the bills with the funds from his gigs..Well, recently the couple got thrust into a pretty heavy situation and they needed to make a major power move.They figured to use the husband's forthcoming funds to springboard into action..Turns out, his dough got messed up and the whole action got stifled somewhat..Now, this is causing some tension between he and his spouse..It's understandable, financial issues always cause tension..Anyway, she expressed how she feels it's on her to fix the situation..I'm figuring she's going to cover the length that her husbands money won't stretch to..In reality, she can't..She doesn't really make enough to cause any real motion by herself, she will have to wait until her husband's situation cleans up -then he he will have to pick up the pieces and carry on. If I know this, I'm sure she knows this. So, what I deduced is, she actually feels helpless, she just doesn't reveal that due to a defense mechanism. Instead of saying, "Damn, baby if I could contribute more on this angle, we could've bounced back a little sooner.", she'll say "Now, it's all on me" to feign strength in a circumstance when she's most likely feeling weakened..Even if she was to borrow some money, if it's a significant amount her husband would most likely end up being the borrower, because he is the established breadwinner..Now, I'm sure she knows how important her husband is to their team, she's just overwhelmed with being on 6th and Goal, while the ref keeps delaying the game for bulls**t..I assured him to hope for the best, yet prepare for the worst..Life is change and the only one who survives is he who can adapt..Hold on to that quote though, cuz it's real..And it's prevalent everywhere you look..Listen to what a person is saying, in order to hear what they are not saying at all...That's the key to understanding people..Peace.

1 comment:

SV Allah said...

Peace Almighty!

I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I will be hosting the gabcast builds that the God Emblem and the God Salaadin have been manifesting. They have given me full reign to do my thing and I would honored to have you build with me on that joint so the world can hear your wisdom Lord. Shoot me an email @ CyanideCrew@yahoo.com or hit me on the power he one via voice or text so we can make it happen. My math is (god god understanding)born understanding equality-build wisdom power understanding.

Peace!
SupremeVictoryAllah
C-Medina