Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who makes the Holy Koran or Bible?...


As far back as I can remember I would ask my parents what my name (Tislam) means and they would answer “True Islam Savior Love Allah Master”..It didn’t have much conscious bearing on me back then because to me they were words..it would’ve had the same effect as a chick named Clementine finding out her name means “Mercy, Merciful”..Mind you, from the age of equality until about knowledge equality whenever someone asked me what my name meant I would parrot what my parents had told me back day, that is until I met Inf.. Before that I was “soul searching”. I had issued many a challenge to the so called mystery God to earn my belief, needless to say, to no avail..I also began frequenting any and every church possible in order to fill a void within..Sunday School, Service, nor Vacation Bible School ever had any answers to the questions I’d asked…I had entertained the idea of studying Orthodox Islam, yet although there were many aspects of it that interested me, yet it just wasn’t FOR me..
So it was the summer of Born Wisdom and I was in a singing group (I know right? Don’t even start) with my man Allen and these two brothers Tim and Donald. We were looking for a Bass tenor to make the harmony tighter and Allen was bringing this guy named Inf into the group..So we head up in the projects to practice and he asks me what my name means..I went into robot mode “Truth Islam….” He got this look on his face and asked where did I get that from? I told him my parents, then he immediately told me what language I was speaking-Supreme Alphabets..He immediately took his shirt off and on the back of his shirt was the Universal Flag..He went to work showing us who, what, where, when and why..I was SPARKED..Everything he said struck a chord inside me. Needless to say the days of "Shoobedoowop" got cut pretty short so that I could build with Inf..He had got enlightened by a God named Forever U-God who learned while in school at Howard University..I learned Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabets quickly and Inf began giving me the Student Enrollment by word of mouth..I had knowledged those rather quickly too and was hungry for more..Then it was revealed that Inf hadn't knowledge 120 himself and might've been in his Student Enrollment himself at the time..In retrospect, he should not have taken me as a student because he was not qualified yet..he should have referred me to someone who had at least knowledged 120 already..His ego was at play though..I realized that when he would drop my name to other people as "his student" in order to receive some kind of praise due to how I was growing..Anyhow, I ended up building a having a chemistry with U-God anyway and we built our relationship..Me and Inf walked through 120 together..He was the black seed and I was the brown seed(I'll add on to that later )..Now, through out the years my parents had an off and on kind of relationship..When my Ol Dad was around, there was no pork in the house, when he left, my Ol earth would be frying up bacon and going to church..I understand it clearer now, however that gives you a clue as to how I was able to even attend the load of churches I attended at certain times..So, when I started internalizing the lessons my Ol Earth had gotten back in touch with my Dad who had recently been released from jail and was up in Brooklyn(my birthplace)..I remember her being on the phone telling him, in a condescending tone "Your son thinks he's God, now..It's a phase".She handed me the phone and he said he was glad I had chosen Islam to study and to never let the lessons limit me. He said he had some stuff for me and would send it in the mail..He had mailed me a Holy Quran and 120 lessons..My Ol Dad was already my n***a, but that one gesture, considering all the adversity I was running into at that stage of my life, solidified him..My first righteous name was Born Supreme Allah..I added "Magnetic" later on..Some people asked why did I even change my name in the first place because I was "blessed since birth"..I personally think I hadn't grown into being "Tislam"...Later on I would realize that every Original man is "Born Supreme"..And I took the name "Truth Is Supreme Light Allah Manifest" I kept Magnetic though..Alot of Gods are avidly against the taking of names that are not in the Supreme Mathematics or Alphabet, adding on to names , as well as "Muslim-sounding" names..I don't agree..How can we truly be universal builders and NOT add on?..How I cee Allah today is WAAAAAAAAYY different than how I saw Allah when I first got Math..Cut it out..And to the "Muslim-sounding name" thing- I say "The Original Man is God and owner of the EARTH", "The planet Earth which is the home of Islam", Anything on this Earth is OURS..ESPECIALLY anything related to Islam..Cut that out too...Anyway, I went on to knowledge 120 before Infinite did..Now, I can see that he was attempting to stifle my growth in how he distributed lessons to me, so that I wouldn't surpass him.Crazy, right? Bastid...Now, when I was "Born" my days were like alot of other newborns(bombing people, sharpening my wisdom on Jehovah Witnesses, and due to the then sudden popularity of Sunni Islam, I had my fair share of pissing off an Imam or three). I was full of power, before I became powerful..I was in my freshman year of high school when I first started studying lessons, and I'll be the first to admit that 120 helped me to graduate..Up to that point, I could not identify with any of the curriculum being touted daily in class until I got knowledge of self..That helped me connect the dots on many different levels, so I could understand why certain events and ideas were being projected from certain angles...All Praises Due to Allah..I didn't take on my first students until after I knowledge 120..I cee the effects also, as an observer I notice that all but maybe one of my students knowledge 120..We all know, one only learns what one teaches self, however I truly know that I had more to offer them having been through the tribulation of 120 before attempting to help anyone on their own journey..Fast-forward a bit and I can't help ceeing that everybody in my "class" has fallen off..Except myself, U-God(now known as Kwame) and the Gods I had taken as my students at the time..Everybody else either is an 85er with a righteous sounding name or a junkie of some sort, literally..Nothing in life is coincidental, however everything in life is ironic than a muhfugga..Today Infinite Knowledge Supreme Allah is a Sunni Muslim..complete with Jalabiyya and forehead scar tissue..can't say that I'm surprised, though..Inf was the flag shirt wearing, "GOD" tattooed on his chest type of God and I've learned that anybody too externally expressive with their ideals or beliefs are not very internal with them..And that goes for ALL walks of life..Me and Inf/Salaam are still pretty cool to this day, though.I never got to really got to ask him how he ended up being Sunni after "knowing" there's no Mystery..Maybe he needed salat to contain the aspects of himself that are active outside of conscious thought..or maybe he got stuck in the lessons and thought "His own self is a..Muslim"..Either way, I'ma build with him about it..When I told my elder Justice Understanding that I see Inf falling by the wayside(before the Sunni aspect), Ol Man Just said "The killed the black seed at birth by sticking a pin in it's head or by feeding it to a wild beast"..He said "Born, maybe since you lost a black seed, it's your duty to save a black seed."..I always keep that in my third..Time will tell if Ol Man Just was correct with his prognosis..Thinking back I had some pretty wild times as a youngn..I remember they sent this Imam LOOKING for me on some "Word is, these n***as around the projects talking about they God!!!"...I guess they should've told him about the kid Born from back Pulaski..He left saying how he'd be back with some of his Ahkis to see if I change my mind about being God, I told him I'd be on the bench where I was at, so I shouldn't be hard to find..Needless to say, he never came back..I remember the corner boys sent this other kid for me one night..he felt the need to tell me how I should be Muslim because I know too much..During those days, I also adopted the "Don't test me, if you never taught me" philosophy..meaning I show and prove this culture to teach the uncivilized, not to convince the so called already civilized..Now, it's different with my brothers/sisters/elders because we value each other's opinions on subjects and sometimes draw up angles that we share for betterment of each other..We don't ask each other questions that we already know the answer to and we don't answer questions that nobody asked..It's just not conducive..Another wild memory was at a rally one day this God felt the need to reveal he was studying with the Ausar Auset Society and started walking around the cipher chanting..The Elders was HEATED!!..They ended smacking the boah down a bit, they though he was wetted up and damn near drowned him in milk..You wanna talk about funny?..I got a few different chapters of my development..The underlying theme seems to be that I had to experience what the almighty wasn't before I experienced what it truly was...Peace

No comments: