Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Knowledge-knowledge...

Peace..The more one grows into divine culture, the more one grows out of destroy culture...What I mean is reminiscent of Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."..I currently have an office type gig where there's a bunch of micro managing Colored people chasing an imaginary goal..Their entire ethic is back assward...In any event, over the past couple of days when I intimately vowed to steal as much as my life away from their "trading post" in order to build my own, I began to cee just how counterproductive the entire process of even working there is for me..It is impossible for me to devote anything outside of a fraction of myself to that which I have no true interest outside of physical Gold..This is against my nature on a whole, hence the revolution that you cee before your very eyes..I unplugging that slimy Matrix cord out of the back my skull and jumping out of that goopy pond, figuratively speaking....Now, my Ol Earth always told me never get rid of one thing until you've fully secured another thing, so since this is my main source of income currently I will continue to perform my daily tasks to procure funds for the MAIN objective..Self..which includes my committee and the universal family..This is knowledge-knowledge.."Have you not heard that your word shall be bond regardless to whom or what?"..As soon as I declared myself as true and living I was bound in the reality of my word and all of my circumstances will be the canvas for me to hold true to that declaration...Knowledge is the foundation..and knowledge is the self...Knowledge -knowledge is the foundation of self.. the basis (base-an aqueous substance that can accept protons=positive charge) of an individual..It is unhealthy to spend the duration of our lives building another person's dream...Regardless to how good we may be at it..You will always be better at fashioning your own dreams into reality...So, today let's do the one on self..Let's break down the fundamentals of our person and add positive charge to our essential nature..Only we know how to get the best out of ourselves.Harvest that best part and preserve it for us as well...

No comments: