Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Knowledge-knowledge... adding on

I cee Knowledge-knowledge as "One of one"..Perfection, so to speak..Which is funny cause coming up as a young God, whenever I would reveal myself to an 85er they would either say "If you God, then, lemme see you fly", or "How you God? You ain't perfect!! The only man that was made perfect was Jesus Christ!!"..However, contrary to popular belief, I AM perfect...We all are..Not perfect as in complete or finished..yet, perfect as in the seed that retains all of the necessary potential to become a tree and birth it's own forest if opportunity and space allowed..I am one of one..Unable to duplicated, even if I was a twin and even if I was cloned..When I came screaming out of my Mother's birth canal, she laid her eyes on me and deemed me perfect..She qualified me herself..She couldn't ask for anything more (I'm sure she'd beg to differ nowadays, though,hahaha)..Anything that would/could be considered a flaw is merely a descriptive detail that further supports my divine uniqueness..This is how I cee knowledge-knowledge as Peace..(in the Jewels)..Peace is a state of order..The absence of confusion..Once you are secure with yourself and accept the wholeness of you regardless of what someone else considers a "flaw", you can achieve Peace..This is Atonement..At-one-ment...Being "at one" with the source Allah..The all pervading intelligence that compels the universe as we know it...The Universal Black Mind..Peace..for real..

No comments: