Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Knowledge-Wisdom

Peace..A couple months back I was pondering why did the Father choose "L" in our Supreme Alphabet to be "Love, Hell or Right"..I mean, of course I hear the normal "Love gotta go through Hell to come out Right", yet that never did anything for my understanding of "L"..Until I thought deeply on "Knowledge-Wisdom"..Cee, the thing about Knowledge itself, is it will exist in it's infinite form, outside of time and space, unbeknownst to anyone outside of itself and be GOOD...It's potent like that..However, ANY method/means/transmission/movement of said knowledge IS Wisdom..(You can keep that in mind when you hear somebody say"Yo, Brother Flan-flan was dropping knowledge"...Knowledge is internal..It ain't gonna be dropped..What was most likely dropped was wisdom.The application of said knowledge.)..Which made me realize that each Supreme Mathematics gives way to the one following it EXCEPT knowledge..I'm convinced that the dynamic between knowledge and wisdom or knowledge to wisdom is THE most difficult to undertake..I call it "Stumbling on the one"..It's what alot of us did when we first got lessons and went on a rampage of some of the most savage s**t ever, all the while screaming "God"..We stumbled on the one..The idea we had was right(Allah), yet we couldn't quite get a hold on "Be"..And THIS is why I cee L as being Love, Hell or Right..."And God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son.." I've learned that "Love" is an omniscient understanding..It is hinged on the identification of one's self in something else..For example, my sun's have some wild personalities..Sometimes, I gauge whether they are getting out of hand with their antics, other times I just let them rock..I deduced that my duty to guide and protect them doesn't mean destroy their spirit in the process..because I was just like them when I was young, and I KNOW how it feels to have someone imposing that sort of influence on me..This is Love..Now,"L" is also "Hell" actually by design and sound..If the "H" fell silent, it would simply be "Ell"..I think this aspect reflects the "Stumbling on the one" idea I expounded on.."Hell" is a place of penalty..The nature of the penalty is the strengthen your character, as the fires of a blacksmith purify the iron with which he crafts...and the right is the 90 degree angle that the L is be design as well..It also suggest a directional shift..such as a right turn-usually from a lesson learned in the depths of hell...Now,I know alot of y'all prolly came up with this ages ago, which is peace..However, I came to North America by myself..meaning we have to draw an understanding up for ourselves in our own good time..Don't search for trillions parroting what you heard was "right and exact"..You'd be surprised what you'll learn from a miscalculation..Don't be afraid to "Be"..

No comments: