Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Peace. In the bible righteousness is often denoted by a singular (man), while the "evils" are characterized by the plural (men). The premise is that it is easier to maintain the law of God alone then among our peers, so to speak. One is easily distracted from the path by losing themselves in the company those walking the path with them. I found this interesting when looking back at my Koran. With my brothers the common denominator among us was the lessons, yet the ego was very prevalent as well. Such a variety of ages, backgrounds and personalities created the perfect environment for the typical male competitiveness and one-upmanship within our group, even though we were quite atypical individuals. The competitiveness was not an issue though. We were all into music and had strove to be the illest on whichever song was being recorded at the moment. I think this dynamic brought out the best in most of us and created tighter bonds between us. I think the comfort we provided for each other was what eventually created an issue. A lot of the fraternal activity with my brothers satisfied base appetites (lower vibratory) even though our common cause was cultural elevation (higher vibratory). We were young, misguided intellectual ruffians stimulated off of marijuana, Manichevitz and Mathematics. We soon learned there were other similar interests existing among us and slowly began losing focus on “the cause”. Eventually, we replaced the original common denominator with more social equality-centered activities. In some ways “we took (away) everything except their (our own) language” meaning the lessons were still in constant usage-however, we hadn’t internalized the degrees yet. So, for lack of a better term we spoke in “code” for a good stretch. What I’ve since realized is that since this is knowledge of self the sparks of continuous growth must occur “by myself”. It was the same innerworkings that helped us arrive at the “no mystery” conclusion in the first place, why wouldn’t that same source springboard us to the next place? So, today’s mathematics being Wisdom Culture I see as the algebraic X. I am deducing previously unknown values from past experiences using divisive or multiplicative methods to determine a new value for nowaday’s application of my way of life.

1 comment:

Kai Wallace said...

Peace Tislam. My name is Kai (pronounced "Kah-ee") which means loveable in Swahili. I'm the Mother of Civilization, from Plainfield, NJ (home of P-funk). You mentioned how you were distracted to the degree that you weren't building as you know you could have for your growth and development. I'm 44 yrs. young and I have always traveled by myself with this math (not saying I isolated myself from others), I simply mean that I always make time to build for my growth and development. I have internalized the math as a result and am able to solve life's problems however they come (known and unknown). I have eliminated the dead weight from my cipher and am wise about my use of TIME. Islam is Mathematics and Mathematics is Islam and everyday I live a peaceful way of life and strive to teach civilization to the 85%. If we don't study daily (and beyond the 120 degrees), we are limiting our growth and development. We have a NATION to build and we must find our niche and master that science and build for self, our families, and our nation. Check out my blog, please add me to your list of blogs...I will continue to build from here. My blog: kai19thescorpion.blogspot.com. PEACE!