Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vibratory Frequencies and "Ambrosia"

When one takes the responsibility to focus effort and energy into the betterment of themselves and ultimately, the world around them it creates a change in their all around living state. This change is an elevating in their vibratory frequency, meaning the energetic wavelength that they existed on has been raised and they are closer to becoming “in tune”(See Emblem’s 3rd Ear Theory) with the rhythm of the universe –something we call living mathematics. Ingestion of the wrong mental and physical food causes mental distractions and clouds one’s judgment and performance in life. These things increase the weight of the self on every level and cause one to vibrate on a lower frequency. Vibrating on lower frequencies makes one even more susceptible to lower vibratory stimuli. Regulation of lower vibratory stimuli is mandatory, as too much subjection hinders elevation and also conditions the self so that the right foods are even harder to absorb.
Liken it to the bout of a heroin addict when trying to beat addiction. The chemical has polluted the person to a point where each cell has been programmed to need the drug. If one was to stop using “cold turkey” they could die- the body would turn against itself. They have to be weened off of the chemical dependency, usually via use of another chemical. The process of emerging from a lower vibratory state is gradual. It is a very natural occurrence, though. Once a high vibratory stimulus is experienced/absorbed one will usually be compelled to maintain or heighten the newly attained vibratory level. One thing I’ve learned is, higher vibrations require more stimuli and more often then lower vibrations. I attribute it to the motion of elevation having to be fueled. You don’t crave new stimuli during lower vibrations because frankly, you’re not going anywhere. Which brings me to the second part of this entry-Ambrosia. In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the gods, often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it. I cee this as the countless substances used by people of a high vibratory level to maintain and or elevate their frequencies consistently. Be it a book, a DVD, a nice building session with some wise minded individuals-whatever it is. Personally, my blog listing over there is one example of some things I utilize day to day for stimuli, as it contains a source of various approaches to a general basic premise that is congruent to my way of living. I definitely appreciate the bloggers for giving a bit of themselves to the world, so that I could learn yet another angle of myself. I use music, movies, and books as “ambrosia” also-yet I am very critical as to what I ingest. Knowing the sensitivity of the subconscious mind I refuse to loan my mind to the impressions of anything blatantly destructive ( if I can avoid it). I’ve been this way for about a decade now and my tolerance for anything below a certain vibratory level is very low. It almost gives me a headache when I come across it-low vibratory people included. Low vibratory people occupy a vacuum of energy that will drain the sh*t out of you if you let them. They usually LOVE talking with you, yet you always end up doing most of the talking. It’s not their intention to drain you, it’s just physics. The flip is it IS your duty to teach them if they have a question, however do not destroy yourself in the attempts to build. That’s how I cee knowledge-build/destroy. Peace.

2 comments:

Allah Universal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allah Universal said...

...I've been "trying" to put that into words for trillions of years!!! Brilliant post Almighty!

Peace...Allah Universal