Thursday, April 2, 2009

Front Street.........Khadijah

She is indeed the reflection of my light..the beauty of my nature.. a glistening gem created by the pressures of the heaviest filth falling upon her..People had sealed her fate in their minds based on the decisions of her father and mother, unaware that her destiny was of a greater scope and value than they could fathom in ten lifetimes..She is the most resourceful woman I have ever met.Her sense of humor is invaluable. She is a grand judge of character..She is my closest friend, my wife and my Queen..bonded by happenstance, chemistry, choice and law..She has a genius mind and understands matters of the "heart". She is the greatest mother and a superb teacher. I admire and appreciate the whole of her being. Throughout my entire time of knowing her(roughly 15-16 years) she has always been an asset. She continues to exceed my expectations, while maintaining enough imagination to keep our relationship refreshing and new. Everyday our connection grows stronger. She provides a support base that fuels my ambitions, regardless of how outlandish they may be. She knows Carpentry, Reiki, Homeopathic medicine,Herbology, Cosmetology, Astrology, Rastafarianism, Metu Neter/Yoruba/Qaballah/Santeria,Orthodox Islam,some Arabic,some Spanish,Crochetting, Knitting, Drawing, Wire crafting, crystals, gemstones, Chakras, Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabets ,some Lessons plus the "Code of streets". She is the quintessential woman. I thank her for being who she is essentially, as well as putting up with my sh*t and accepting who I am completely.She has agreed to walk with me on this road through the science of life, love, peace and happiness and I admit that I am a better man as a result. Peace.

2 comments:

Steez said...

Thats whats up. We should all be so lucky.

SV Allah said...

Peace Almighty,

This power cipher self truth hit home for me big time Lord. I just recently got engaged & although my Queen has a lot of unique quirks, and the whole of who she is weighs far more than a unit followed by wisdom knowledge ciphers, she is the high explosive upon whom I must conduct said experiment. There have been some who second guessed this endeavor and even told me that the NGE doesn't advocate marriage. Regardless, the God lives his own wisdom to reach his own understanding. You makin' knowledge of the math between u and your Queen born let's me know that I have another brother and companion in tribulation and the kingdom and patience. It's been awhile born u truth imma hit u soon so we can build God.

Peace.
SupremeVictoryAllah
C-Medina