Saturday, March 14, 2009

Whatever happened to the Mothership?


Peace. As y'all can tell I'm on my reminisce jawn as of lately. As stated in a previous blog, when I first got knowledge of self there was a new spreading of Sunni Islam, but amidst that there were a good number of Dr. York's followers (Ansaaru/Nuwabian) emerging. I had never heard of Dr.York/Imam Isa before like born wisdom. We shared mutual associates and would frequent alot of the same local events and functions. I never really knew what they called themselves then, so I called them Scrolly-ites because they always carried or referred to the writings of Dr.York/Imam Isa as "scrolls", and these scrolls were their primary source of information. From what I learned, if Dr.York said it they pretty much believed it. Most of the ones I knew were generally cool people, though. They were stereotypically "hip-hoppy" though, what I mean is they either a) had their hair twisted or dreaded, b) wore parachute/camouflage pants and/or c) smoked beedis like it was their religion(or all of the above). These things always set off an alarm with me because like I said before -anybody who is too external with their ideas tends to not be very internal with them. Me and my team used to go on "route" with a couple of them guys too. Route usually meant going out real late to write graffiti, yet sometimes turned into different missions altogether. One of my major peeves about those cats was their preoccupation with space and aliens. To this day, I see that as another mystery God/wrong food fed to the mentally dead (while Dr.York robbed them and lived in luxury). To expect salvation form a source outside of self is just something that does not compute with me, especially when these cats were telling me that in the year 2000 the "Mothership" was going to come and scoop them up. Word? Is that what's gonna happen? I remember somebody had left a Scrolly-ite Calendar at my man Inf's rest. This calender had a different race of aliens per month (movie aliens included) and were suggesting that whatever month you were born in linked you characteristically or otherwise to one of these alien races.Dog pound, I kid you not when I say we burnt that f**kin calender in Inf's grill out back to avoid anybody stumbling upon such malarkey. We saw it as our duty as civilized people as a preventative measure LOL!!

Looking back at all of it I have to ask "what happened to the mothership?"..It's 2009 and every Scrolly-ite I know is still around in some capacity or another..The only one that seemed to get his mind right was my man Drama (DJ Drama, of Gangsta Grillz/Grand Hustle fame). He stopped looking for spinning wheels in the sky and focused on the spinning wheels down here on Earth(TURNTABLES) and made a career for himself. Me and Cee Allah Self were jokingly asking if there was any consolation prize for the non-arrival of the mothership or did Dr.York getting roofed f**k up the travelling plans..That would be wack, cause I was always told "One monkey don't stop no show" and if York gotta be present for them to be saved then not only did they get duped into joining the circus, they are certified clowns!

Truthfully though, I knew something wasn't right and exact about that Scrolly-ite thing when I did the knowledge to their foundation/information(scrolls). I read a York scroll that was titled "Who is Noble Drew Ali" that was barely about Noble Drew Ali at all. Another thing that's wild is, in the scrolls there are drawings of all these historical figures (Adam, Moses, etc), who all just happened to resemble Dr.York, even the women!! Then I peeped how he tries to inject himself into history, claiming some nondescript person off in the distance of the photo is him. One of his books even said that he came to Earth on a beam of light called a "sham". I'll say.. A "sham", indeed.

On a whole, some people might need what he's teaching..Everybody is not built to be God/Earth..Being a Scrolly-ite did not have any requirements. They didn't have to knowledge a "120" or have obligatory prayers 5 times daily..It was an amalgamation of a bunch of things, mixed with Dr.York's special brand of bulls**t..Like don't get me wrong, he drops some general jewels in there,yet it's nothing exclusive, ya know? he didn't reinvent the "knowledge of self" wheel or nothing, so how people even accept some of that sh*t is beyond me. I figured as an 85er, being exposed to any level of truth after being blind for so long they probably give York the benefit of the doubt by thinking "He told the truth about this, why would he lie about that?". Cee, that's the funny thing about "the benefit of the doubt"..there is NO benefit when there is doubt..Doubt is unsurety, unsurety means the method or data is not tried and true. To act off of unsurety is dealing with belief and belief goes right back to that mystery(idea of a causative agent outside of self). The "mothership" links back to the pin planted in our forefathers and mothers who were waiting for the return of Jesus the Messiah to take them to heaven, not knowing that the slaveship that brought many of them here was named "Jesus". The post-traumatic slave syndrome is "buried there" so deeply that the dreams of those slave ancestors who were awaiting the return of the vessel that brought them to this Northern Wilderness are echoing again in these days and times under the guise of any mystery possible (Obama included). What is that mothership? Ans:There is no mothership. The Scrolly-ites have searched and waited for that mothership for like several years and was unable to find this so called mothership. So, we have agreed that the only mothership is the Original woman's travel from woman to Earth. So lose no time searching for that that does not exist. And that's not to take away from the idea of other living beings in the universe; however , it IS to add on to the idea of finishing the work that lies at hand before focusing on anything else.Remember the knowledge culture in the knowledge to knowledge culture says "At home", THEN "abroad". Nanu nanu muf**ka LOL..Sike naw, Peace!

No comments: