Wednesday, December 3, 2008

..only number 1 to every 11...

34. And can you reform devil?
Ans: No. All the prophets have tried to reform him, devil but were unable. So they agreed that it cannot be done unless they grafted him back into the Original man which takes 600 years.So instead of losing time we decided to take him off of the planet who only number 1 to every 11 Original man.

Can you change the destructive, loathsome characteristics of the ego/lower self? No. It must be taken off of the planet ie: murdered..1 is 1.1 percent of 11..I cee that one being the knowledge degree in the Student Enrollment(Who is the Original man?), I cee that 11 in the Supreme Alphabet is King/Kingdom..Alot of Gods get/got lost in that knowledge degree due to the new found esteem that comes with learning our divine nature and begin beating their chests as to how things should be cause Allah says “be” and it is, I know I did. However, us being the Original man is only 1.1 percent of being a King (a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people)..Hold fast to that for a moment, two things struck me when I recently studied that Understanding-Culture degree and deduced that 1.1 percent..The aspect of ego..One pointing at oneself with vanity and arrogance, screaming “I”, chest puffed up with the pride of being God..This is the devil that needs to be taken off our planet brothers..One point one..I also concluded that in order to properly take this devil off our planet, we must be a different 1.1 percent, we must be one pointing at oneself with ownership and responsibility, proclaiming “I” as the cause, chest solid awaiting any justice that may await us due to our actions as God. One point one.
I love this knowledge of self,man..Understanding is the checkpoint of our evolution as we spiral upward into what we were born to be..I love being able to look at something that I’ve had for sometime, and cee something completely fresh and new within it-positive energy activates constant elevation.

1 comment:

usupreme said...

Peace 2 da God. Yo I dig how u put things in your blog. Your vibe is peace, non egotistical. We gotta link up. I'm making some transitions right now so I'm without a jack, but shoot me an e-mail. Ur in PowerHill so I know if your ever up kingsessing I know we've crossed paths at least. I haven't been in a minute, b.u.t C-Truth knows exactly who I b, so does some of the other Gods.Peace