Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Born

Build Our Righteous Nation

By studying these lessons I have seen the emergence of prolific orators, motivational catalysts, esteemed writers, fashion forward trendsetters, culinary masters, holistic healers, true to life scientists and many other leaders in every aspect of society. When we reach our hands into the space and begin molding this universe, we have the chance to stamp the Holy and Greatest Flag into minds for eternity. We must strive to be all wise and right and exact as not to leave the impression of that seven, star and crescent attached to anything unjust or untrue...this makes it all the more harder for the rest of the family in the case of reaching the uncivilized (They believe....in face value). It’s hard enough showing and proving just cause the masses are blind, deaf and dumb, it’s damn near impossible when you add bitterness because they had a run in with a lip professor or a jive pretender..

Beginning OR eNd

Being born is the beginning of one stage and the end of another, like when a child is born it begins a new life outside of the womb, by ending it’s maturation within the mother. Truthfully, it’s just one process with many different checkpoints along the way. For me, it was the beginning of my 9000 mile swim back home (my name was Born when I first got sparked) which ended my “search for trillions” for “that that does not exist”. We also know that the Nation of I Self Lord And Master has no beginning or end, which is also reflective of the law of conservation of energy (energy cannot be created or destroyed, it just changes from one form to another), cosigning the aforementioned concept.

Born (Nine)

I also cee Born as the Supreme Mathematics themselves. I know, I know there are knowledge cipher units, but ride with me for a second... I cee the entire set of units from “wisdom to cipher” are the levels of maturity of knowledge itself... The cocoon that knowledge is incubated in as it evolves into greater manifestations of itself (born new ciphers). Some may even want to include knowledge into the stages and leave the cipher as a different plane of value or point of arrival. Either way it’s “Born”.

No comments: