Sunday, February 1, 2009


Peace. Nowadays, I find myself making an effort to share all of the things that I enjoyed as a child with my suns-I cee that as renewing Bible/Koran/History also. The things that I learned while growing are documented, bound by life itself-so, I reach back into that wisdom and let my suns see the pages in order to get a glimpse into who I am and how things were. There are certain shows that have left incredible impact on my as a child, but not until now do I truly understand the intricacies of what was being viewed. Plus the shows back then had a certain level of morality that was upheld and taught at certain junctures. Considering my culture of I Self Lord And Master I can see why I attracted to certain programs.One that my suns have taken a liking too since one of my brothers passed off the first season DVD, is Thundercats. After watching this in my Understanding Cipher's I caught ALOT of jewels in this show. From how the leader Lion-O was a grown man physically due to travel in the suspension pod, but mentally he was still a child with no experience. So, the other Thundercats would kind of let him wander off and learn himself in order to help him learn his role as leader (he had to first lead himself before he became truly valuable to others). There was also a jewel in one show about how if you take a little time right now, you could avoid losing alot more time in the future. Little s**t like that is missing in the shows of today. I also had to put my oldest sun on to "The Last Dragon" CLASSSIC!!! To me, the whole movie revolved around 3 primary degrees -13* 1-36, 10* 1-40 and 11*1-40 (Although there are plenty others that relate). One of the illest things shown was that Sho-nuff knew that "self is the master", and put the pressure on Leroy because he was still believing in a mystery (searching outside himself). Which reminds me, the other day I was in the Cee Allah Rule with the family and a friend reminiscing about old shows also. We ended up talking about Masters of the Universe- where mild-mannered Prince Adam(who just happened to be white man) had a powerful sword that would transform him into He-Man-The strongest man in the Universe(who just happened to be brown skinned). One of the wildest things was that Prince Adam and He-Man were the exact same build and everything-however, SOMETHING about that skin color made all the difference between being weak and being God. I also remember when GI Joe episodes would end, there would be information for kids, be it how to handle peer pressure, healthy eating or how to react during a fire and they would end very one of these segments with the phrase "Knowing is half the battle"<<
I was also a comic book head when I was young. More of a reader than a collector, though. It was interesting to see the writers strive to explain how an impossible thing could be possible. My favorite comic had to be X-men. Especially when I got knowledge of self-it was a wrap!! X-men were the 5%. However, my favorite character from the X-men was always Magneto. He was a realest and understood the fury of man-he wasn't a villain, he just wasn't on some "go along to get along" s**t, he'd rather build his own. Then I found out later on that Stan Lee modeled the entire X-men concept around the Civil Rights movement. Mutants in general were original people, discriminated against by humans because they were born different. They were called "muties" or "freaks", and if a human did not hate the mutants they were called "mutie-lovers"(sound familiar?). Stan Lee went even further- Professor X-(founder of the X-men, who had a dream of mutants and humans living together in peace) was made to depict Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, while Magneto was representative of Malcolm X. He(Stan Lee) said that the dynamic of the book was based upon the real villain of prejudice and ignorance running rampant, while the two most powerful figures against the injustice, were too preoccupied with fighting each other. Crazy how a liberal white man could cee what alot of our own people couldn't.

Little stuff like this is probably what enforced a certain fiber of my character, and the values behind these principles is definitely something I want my seeds to share and internalize. There's other shows too that have some heavy underlying s**t going on, like my physical used to be on "Yu-Gi-Oh" cards real heavy, right? So, he started breaking some of the concept down to me of how Yu-gi was the reincarnation of a Pharaoh and his third eye could unlock the magic of the cards. At the time the most powerful monster in the cards was "Exodia" which was a giant stone-like Pharaoh Warrior. But dig it in order to summon Exodia you had to have all five cards to piece him together-which were "Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head"!!! Little stuff like that brings a smile deep inside of me. It is a reassurance that there is still a very major thirst for self science among the youth. I say that because of the law of alike attract. The kids had to see some portion of themselves in the program to be attracted to it (the same way I did with Thundercats and GI Joe,etc)..That portion of self is what can be used as a place mark to uncover the buried information in the show/movie, and from there they can be lead in the right direction. Like, I'll be the first to tell you, before lessons I was uncivilized, yet I was never a savage..Perhaps what was instilled in me as a child, combined with what was enforced by the information I ingested aided me in not fully "losing the knowledge of my self and living a beast life"(2*1-14).So when the lessons were presented to me, the underlying principle wasn't foreign, which made the transition from Asiatic black man to God a little smoother.Knowing truly is half the battle.Peace.

No comments: