Sunday, January 4, 2009

Motivation...adding on

This type of motivation I liken to a mental puberty. A growth spurt out of one realm of self into another more mature stage in development. When we begin operating more in tune with nature's rhythm our energy increases vibratory frequency.Low vibrations are closer to the mundane realm, high vibrations can surpass this Earthly atmosphere (high science). On this path of being lost then found we are constantly elevating this vibratory energy.Once a high level is obtained it takes stimili of an equal level to sustain and maintain self appropriately. For example, during one of my growth spurts I could no longer stomach the local radio programming. I fasted from radio for about wisdom-understanding years because I could not be sustained or maintained by what was being provided. At the time I was growing very rapidly and I could feel myself becoming isolated..This is not a good thing per se, for as I grew so much I was starting to not see equality in the world around me.Quite frankly I was not relating.It is like the Eastern monks that leave their village, go way off into the mountains to achieve enlightenment..Most of them ascertain the keys of self however the locks are not up in the mountains, they are in the villages they had left behind on their soulquest. The problem is now they been up on the mountain so long they cannot relate to the people of the village who need their help the most. I was able to refine myself before I became a mountain monk, however I lost some time. Nowaday, I am more than secure in my intentions and capability. There were certain angles that I drew up that were unheard of at the time which made me think I might've been on some big head scientist s**t , so a lot of stuff I kept to the side out of fear; however one cannot blaze a new trail while following in the footsteps of others,ya know? Even if that means manufacturing devil say my lessons. The intention is the governing force over all.

No comments: