Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Holidays

Holidays..holy days..not mixed, diluted or tampered with in any form..days. As far as I've studied and experienced these days are quite far from holy. Participation is celebration and I cannot fathom involving myself in any celebration that is not relative to the Original family's true nature and culture. Such involvement would be a form of worship and I place no partners with God-that's blasphemy(LOL). I do attend things like Carribean, Puerto Rican and other festivals, as their culture is a branch from the same tree as my own. I learn alot about history and custom from these events-you should check one out when you get the chance. I also do the local Untiy Day event here in my hometown. Aside from born/degree days, Mother's day and Father's day I do not loan myself, energy, time nor finances into "holidays". Anything that is not conducive to my way of life is counterproductive and regressive.I am, however, creating/compiling a list of days that my family and I can celebrate that will support our core values. Maybe a "Malcolm X day" or something. I think this would be something peace to establish now for the eventual passing down to future generations (in addition to NGE Universal Family events). Not to mention, imagine the seeds going to school dropping jewels to their classmates and teacher about THEIR holiday???!! That's an opportunity to teach on an even broader scale, cuz you know the kids are gonna run home and ask they Mommy and Daddy some questions which may spark them for some additional learning. The root of civilization (120)is the foundation, the common cause. As father, I am the foundation, the guider and director of the familial movement.How can one adopt the ways of their enemy and still remain themselves? Ultimately they cannot.

No comments: