Monday, August 17, 2009

Teach the babies....

Peace. Today being the Knowledge God (What is the meaning of Civilization?) day of Allah U God U Self Truth-I was instantly transported back in time when me,my Queen and youngest sun had met up with the God Divine Universal and his sun at a playhouse so the kids could release some energy and we could catch up on present history. Divine had explained how he would rather one of his close brothers teach his sun lessons instead of himself, as he felt he would be a biased teacher due to he and his sun's relationship and this bias may hinder the educational dynamic. After doing the knowledge on his angle, I have to say that I agree and would prefer the same thing for my own suns, and I would be honored to teach one of my brother's suns in this same way. Being that ther are my suns, they are already subjected to this knowledge in a particular fashion each and everyday. They could benefit greatly by seeing things from an angle not weighted down with the pressure of "disappointing or angering" Dad, ya know? Eventually as men they will have to choose their own paths and I am confident that their foundation is stable enough to conquer any undertaking-with or without considering themselves a formal member of this Nation (yeah, I said it). Through the years I have met numerous people in my peer group who are offspring of an Elder God and they quite bluntly told me "I don't f**k with that s**t (NGE)." Which was interesting to me, considering the fervor their father had regarding our beloved nation/rallies/lessons,etc. I had deduced that the approach that the father had taken in regard to this nation had left a bad taste in the mouths of their young. That was onset of me determining how I would relay this information to my own children. I decided against programming my suns with 120 lessons from an early age, as I am not keen on robots of any sort, REGARDLESS to whom or what. I refuse to use my authority to enslave a mind under the guise of enlightenment. If they want these degrees they will be PRESCRIBED to them based upon qualification just as the lessons state. They have always been amidst thriving minds and building, so asking questions and internalizing ideas is already apart of their learning process. The book "48 Laws of Power" also speaks loosely of this same sentiment when it refers to hiring/employing friends vs enemies(The "friend" would be likened to your child and and the "enemy" would be someone else's child). The author Robert Greene, suggests that when you employ a friend they subsconsciously believe they were hired BECAUSE they were a friend, as opposed to being the most qualified party and will ultimatley repay you with ingratitude and low level performance. The enemy, however would be honored with being chosen (this shows an admiration..most of all unexpected), which would create a genuine desire to exceed expectation to prove their capability. Now-by now means am I saying this is applicable to every situation and person, I'm saying chew it up and spit out the bones. I see the dynamic in what Greene detailed and I think it applies on many levels- That's just ME though. On that same token, I LOVE to see/hear a young God or Moon quote a degree, just like I loved to hear my oldest sun call the Adhan. What can I say, young minds at work (functioning) are a marvel; young minds THAT work (functioning PROPERLY)are even more marvelous. Proper Education Allows Continuous Expansion.

5 comments:

SV Allah said...

Peace God,

I feel that math. Although it may be difficult to trust someone else with said duty of making this knowledge born to your seeds, the process can easily be diluted, mixed, and tampered with by the parent/child dynamic and you certainly wouldn't want that. I also don't think that you would want to have them resent you or the nation at large because they felt that you put a nurse's needle in their thirds without allowing them to consciously choose this math for themselves as their preferred worldview. We teach freedom, self cipher they should indeed be free to make that choice for themselves Lord.

Peace.
SV Allah

Lord Hashim (M7)Allah said...

INDEED LORD ,THAT MAKES PERFECT SCIENCE TO ME ONLY BECAUSE I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE SAME DEGREES CONCERNING MY OLDEST SUN .B.U.T. HE SEEMS TO RECEIVE THE LESSONS BETTER FROM ANOTHER SOURCE THAT FROM HIS OLE DAD .THE GOD I-GOD EXPLAINED IT TO ME KINDA LIKE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD'S SON WARETH-DEEN COMING UP UNDER HIS FATHER AS OPPOSE TO MALCOLM X ,AND ID RATHER HAVE A MALCOLM THAN A WARETH-DEEN ANY DAY.LOL. PEACE ALMIGHTY.

tislammagnetic said...

@ SV Allah- Indeed Almighty- you always have the peace objective angle-I cee what you mean.Which is also why I say I would prefer it come from one of my brothers-directly..like from my tree or at least someone I cosign-ya know?

@Lord Hasim(M7) Allah-Very peace example!!!

Anonymous said...

Peace! Every female I ever F---ed wit' I was tryin' to put somethin' in'em and I'm not talkin' 'bout Divine I Cee King B.U.T. rather I was strivin' to put a seed in'em, EVERYTIME! Yeah, gettin' a Now U Square off was a part of the deal B.U.T. I was AWAYS strivin' to make myself all over a-gain! I was out to Make Understandigs, EVERYTIME, and every seed I was gonna Born I was gonna teach! Does that sound selfish? What is a seed if he ain't you? Who is your son if he ain't you? Hmm? It is my duty to educate my child my(what)self. You can Add On B.U.T. I am going to TEACH MY BABIES MY(what)SELF! P.E.A.C.E. BSMALLAH

tislammagnetic said...

@ bsmallah-that sounds peace!! How many of your seeds have travelled from "knowledge" to "Pluto" (formally)?