Friday, August 14, 2009

Peace to Abdul Salaam (Infinite)


Yesterday I got off of work and was told that one of my closest and oldest brothers was killed. His name was Ronnell Washington, then it was Infinite Knowledge Supreme Allah and finally he chose the name of Abdul Salaam. He was the one who formally introduced me to the Nation of Gods and Earths and 120 degrees. I am DEEPLY saddened and mentally withdrawn from hearing the news that I will never cross paths with "Inf" ever again. Even though we had grown apart in some ways, we walked together for about 15 years total and I will ALWAYS love him as my brother. One of the realest n*ggas ever, one of the livest n*ggas in Philly and one of the coolest and smartest men I've ever met. The details of his murder are that his wife's oldest son (between 16-18 yrs old) was being overly physical with his younger siblings (Inf's children). Inf and the kid had an argument on the phone and Inf told him he was on his way to address him directly. Word has it, that they had begun tussling upon Inf's arrival and the kid grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the heart. He bled to death in front of his own children. Supreme Mathematics struggle to calculate how many different levels of trauma are rippling through his family, right now. I went directly around the way(Pulaski town-for those familiar) after getting the news and ran into my other brother Lord who provided the above details as he was with Inf when he had the telephone argument with his step son and decided to confront him. I cried for my brother..I cried HARD on the corner of Queen Lane and Pulaski Ave. My contact lenses are somewhere on that concrete as I type this. Last time I spoke to him was when I grilled him about the knowledge-cipher and knowledge-knowledge degrees in the 1-40 (Y'all might remember the blog). The last time I saw him he was riding passenger up Hunting Park ave in a burgundy Marauder or Crown Victoria. My thoughts go out to his mother Ms. Anna, his brother Sean, his sister Shanna, His wife Dana, his son "Dude", his daughters Ce-ce, Dom and Jan'nah. He was a one of a kind individual and I am grateful to be able to call him friend. I love you brother and I will definitely miss you.

**I know you hear this often, however I must profess that we ALL need to make a conscious effort to let people know how much we love and appreciate them as much as possible. This is the first time someone close to me has returned to the essence and I know for a fact that he was one of those people I always expected to have around..near or far, some people you just don't expect to ever leave you. reach out to those people and let them know they matter. Tomorrow is not promised.**

6 comments:

Monstadon said...

Indeed. A tragic turn of events no doubt.

100.

Lord Hashim (M7)Allah said...

PEACE GOD MY SYMPATHY ON THE LOSS GOD AND I WILL THAT YOU MAKE IT THRU IT ALL GOD .AGAIN PEACE ALMIGHTY.M7

Anonymous said...

Peace to The God! My deepest sympathy to Abdul Salaams' family and to you, of course, for the loss. I can't help B.U.T. think about the seed who returned him to the essence, as well, as a loss..he'll be fed to some wild beast(system) or cremator(gang), so we lost 'two' lives! A bunch of Math ran through my 3rd as I read your Blog B.U.T. what probably stood out the most was, you made me think of an old Sun of Man article by F.B. Gykee of Medina, He was recalling a time with the Father, Gykee was going away some where to participate in somethin'(sports, olympics-I don't recall B.U.T.) Allah asked him,'Sun, are you going to teach?' There's another account of The Father pointing to one of His 5% and saying, "if he keeps teaching-how could I die?" While I Understand that Mindset of Allah, I also know and understand that we 'teach' REGARDLESS OF WHOM OR WHAT, one-or-two things, what 'works' and what doesn't 'work'...what 'to-do' and what NOT 'to-do'! Thank you (that's Peace) that you shared this Buid! The God BSMALLAH iambsmallah@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Peace! Jus' wanting to correct my spelling...my last sentence should read, 'Thank you(that's Peace)that you shared this BUILD' not Buid! As an Add On, Tislam, when you wrote, "ALL need to make a conscious effort to let people know how much we love and appreciate them as much as possible," I thought I should tell you, don't stay away from your page for long periods, I for one, enjoy your Builds and look forward to them! I check-in regularly and will continue to do so! Looking forward to the next one, I leave you with this, keep the Builds coming, I'm doin' the Knowledge! Peace to The God Tislam! BSMALLAH

tislammagnetic said...

Peace to all who commented on this piece. I appreciate the regards and the jewels(Iambsmallah).Yo-Mathematics is wild, family..How about Inf used to call me Bismi-Allah?!! (my name was Born Supreme Magnetic Allah-B.S.M.Allah)

Anonymous said...

Peace! True-Indeed Lord, Mathematics IS what it IS and Never ceases to amaze(THIS)God!WOW! So the God used to call you Bismi Allah and your name was Born Supreme Magnetic Allah, huh?! Thas Peace! My Now Allah Master Equal was originally Born out of humility, out of honor and respect for three Gods who brought Math to a small town I lived-in,in Now Justice, in the early 80's, Their names were Born, Sincere and Mathematics! Somewhere, somehow,my ego got involved and it became Born Supreme Master Allah B.U.T. either way, I always 'pronounced' it Bismi Allah when I read it in it's 'written' form 'BSMALLAH' so, I jus' started using Bismi Allah! One of the ways you can Honor the God who passed is by Bein' there for his fam, Ceein' to it that they don't 'need' for nothin, that would (1) 'help' his family(which is what we are about) and (2) 'show' his family what we are about(it's always about showin' and provin) you Knowledge me?! Reach out to the seed who returned him, as well. Reach out to that seed 'not' to get him 'touched' B.U.T. to 'teach' him! 'THATS' what we are about 'not' vengence or 'revenge' thats' what 'THEY'RE' about! Todays' Mathemathics is Knowledge Build or Destroy, todays' degree is 18.What is the duty of a civilized person? He or Her 'without'(1)Knowledge cannot(8)Build B.U.T. only Destroy and 'take-away' from Lifes' Positive Creation! The duty of a civilized person is 'TO TEACH'! So, reach out to the seed who 'took-away' lifes' Positive Creation(Inf) 'NOT' to get him 'TOUCHED' B.U.T. to ' TEACH'! How could he 'know' lest he Be 'taught'?! Besides, True-Justice is always tempered with 'mercy'! Peace to The God!