Thursday, December 30, 2010

Full of power, not powerful

Peace. Is it a natural phase of development for a person/nation/culture to make separation before making attempts at unification? I ask this because it seems that during the early stages of a person's enlightenment they almost always adopt an idea that what they are doing is "the" thing and everyone else is misled. They express this by attempting to destroy or find flaw in everything that is not what they are currently practicing. I personally went through this phase myself. I call it being "full of power, instead of powerful". By bombing the Pastors , Jehovah Witnesses and Imams, I was not exhibiting the peace that I greeted with. Part of it is based upon the elation of finding concepts that actually ring true within you, another part is the pride that comes with learning something new, part of it is arrogance, and the final part is ignorance. As I grow in wisdom I have realized that my builds become shorter in length, yet more concentrated in strength. I attribute this level of maturity to my ability to examine myself with an honest eye, as it helps me identify when I am acting off of ego, or worse. I have always remembered how many people I have met that had a bad experience with NGE due to someone being full of power. Being true and living WE cannot ask for the 85 to understand us, the responsibility is upon US to have the understanding. It's unfair, yet it is true. The same goes for any other person who claims to be conscious or having knowledge of self. That higher level of self must be expressed ..highly. Peace.

2 comments:

SupremeVictoryAllah said...

Peace Lord,

Well said Almighty. Today's degree in the 1-36 sums it up in terms of "then what happened?" After the bombing of people from other schools of thought and heated debating over ideas which have been beaten to a pulp, where do we go collectively as a people? Until we figure that out our people's elevation at the terrific speed that should be it's rate will not exist.

Peace.
SV Allah

tislammagnetic said...

Peace SV!! Well said God. I agree!