Thursday, October 22, 2009

Peace Family. So, this past weekend I went down my old way(Germantown) to watch the travesty of "Super 6" Middleweight Boxing tournament. Before going to my man Samad's Grand Ol' Earth's to watch the fight-we all linked at my man L's rest. The major players in attendance were Me, L, L's son Jamir, and Samad. Samad was the last to arrive and prior to his entry I was building with Jamir about Supreme Mathematics (L had given Jamir math about a week prior). By the time Samad had showed up I had begun reading one of the passages in the Moorish Koran (the Circle 7 Koran)I had brought for L. The passage was dealing with "Man as the thought of Allah". I saw that relating directly to "Who is The Original Man?". After reading the paragraph, I explained how I saw the link to the degree, which spiralled into a host of other related topics revolving around knowledge of self. Samad was on the porchdoing the knowledge. He glanced over and said "Yo..You building real beautifully right now..I love you brother and that's real!!!" I could tell that he was really needing some positive energy-especially considering how he dealt with(or neglected to) Inf's return. So, us building was right on time. Shortly after Mad's moment of mushiness L says "Alot of brothers who knew degrees started acting like they were better than those that didn't have degrees." This was like striking pay dirt for me, because this sentiment was the sole basis behind the majority of L's approach to this knowledge and these degrees. I said "I see that. When a person learns something new and helpful they will become overbearing and sometimes even arrogant in their newfound esteem. I also see that the people who were not knowledging degrees projected their feeling of inequality in a negative fashion toward those who did know the lessons." He was immediately neutralized. I continued to build on helpful information and let him marinate on that in the meanwhile. This morning I was thinking about his statement. It made me realize how envious L essentially was. The problem is that he doesn't have any ambition. So his desire is never fed. His unfed desire becomes envy because he sees things that he wants , just doesn't activate the faculties in order to acquire it. Which all goes back to the wisdom build degree in the 1-40.."must qualify", and his own self does the qualifying-or in this case doesn't. he doesn't expect much from himself, so in turn he doesn't not provide much for himself. My plan is to circumvent this value system from crippling his next generation by teaching Jamir. While interacting with Jamir, willfully L will be receptive to the fundamental principles and modify his values some. Worst case scenario at least his son should have a fighting chance. Peace.

1 comment:

Born ISelf MasterI Allah said...

That was a REAL PEACE BUILD and you are a REAL PEACE GOD! 'UNFED DESIRE becomes ENVY' and 'MUST QUALIFY' 'HIS OWN SELF DOES THE QUALIFYING' is the best-part I took out for myself...Thank you for identifying THE PROBLEM and THE SOLUTION! Peace Great Mind!