Friday, June 5, 2009

I am a poor righteous teacher..Not because I teach righteousness poorly..nor do I advocate being poor yet righteous while teaching..I am a poor righteous teacher because I teach the righteous and the poor..Righteousness is right and just-ness and people must have this basic principle instilled in them in order to even be receptive to what I m capable of imparting. The state of being poor I cee as being without.I teach people who are without the fundamental wealth of self or good orderly direction, which is what these Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet, 12 Jewels and 120 lessons are about. I teach people who are without life because they suffer from a mental death and power. I teach people who inherently search for answers that no one to date has been able to help them locate. I teach the babies because they are without the bullsh*t that we as adults have adopted through our process of trial and error learning. Through teaching others I learn what I am without..what areas I am poor in and I evaluate those attributes and filter them through my standard of right and just-ness. The scales of equality remain ever-balanced in this fashion. All praises due to Allah, Lord of all the worlds. Mathematics is real.Peace.

No comments: