Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Hmmm..my Momma..destination unknown..
Went out on her own, she was barely even grown and became
My Momma..I never knew my Dad
So even when the times was bad I was glad cuz I had my Momma
For so long she had to be strong
I know at certain times she was wrong but she STILL my Momma
She still amaze me
The Lord had to help her raise me judging from the way I used to be
My Momma..the biggest playa that I know
I love her so, hell everything I got I owe to my Momma
Thank you for caring, thank you for sharing your love
I guess that was your way of preparing your son
To be the one and not the two
To make you and my Daddy's dreams come true
But what a surprise, a car wreck left you paralyzed
The wool was pulled over ya eyes when the doctors advised
The family that you might not ever talk again..
But you talkin so I know that you gon' walk again
Just take ya time..guess who's the inspiration for the rhyme...
My Momma

Excerpt from the song "Guess Who" performed by Goodie Mob. This is Cee lo's verse. Although the events vary in detail
From my own in exactness, the sentiment is completely accurate. This song always reminds me of my Mother. Adding on to that, my Ol Earth and I have made an agreement to strengthen our relationship as of lately. It is with her and that in mind that I post this. Peace.

No comments: